"Jeff Hornstein, Founder,
The Speaker’s Choice Club TM" presents:
The 10 Worst Presentation Tips!
Following are the top 10 tips Jeff’s clients told him they received from prior training or schooling that were not successful.
***WARNING – using these tips will assure you of a lousy presentation!
1. Look just above the heads of the audience – do NOT look them in the eye.
2. Memorize your presentation.
3. Do NOT talk with your hands, it will be too distracting.
4. Tell a good joke to warm up the audience.
5. Stand still to appear confident – avoid moving.
6. After you receive a question, say "Good Question" before you answer.
7. Make sure you smile often in all your presentations.
8. Saying "um" or "uh" will make you sound thoughtful.
9. Do NOT have notes near you when you present. You will look unprepared.
10. Using a laser pointer is a great way to lead your audience through a slide.
If you or members of your team have been guilty of these mistakes and want to find out why those tips are flawed, contact us today.
The Speaker’s Choice Club TM is a part of Adams Communications Consulting, Inc.