So many people have told you the same thing. You might even be sick of hearing it.
“When are you going to write a book?”
It’s not that you don’t want to write a book… it’s that you’re not even sure where to begin. If that describes you, then 2016 is going to be THE year for you to get that book written and published.
2016 could be your year to do it. Why? Because Melissa Wilson and her publishing crew are going to be launching Create Your Business Book Now. It’s a focused approach to bring together all the resources at their disposal to give you the tools you need to finally get underway on writing that book. But more than that, they’ll hold your hand all the way along, walking you through the steps from outlining to publishing decisions to launching and marketing. It’s a sure fire way to get yourself moving toward that published book.
How’s it going to look?
In the “Create Your Book” sessions you’re going to get the inside look at book writing and publication from people who know book writing and publishing from the inside out. Led by Melissa Wilson and her team of experts you’re going to get:
- Conference calls
- Personal coaching
- Group input and synergy
- Insights and instruction about the process, passion, and purpose of writing a book
See all the program details here.
The course is just about the most “can’t fail” book writing and publishing program you’re ever going to find. You’ll learn how to write a truly helpful outline, flesh it out with great content, tie it all together, create a book cover, establish a marketing plan, and get it out into the public eye, either through traditional means or via self-publishing – all as a member of the Create Your Book group.
If you miss this one it might be another year (or more) until you finally get that book written.
Don’t wait… 2016 could be THE year, YOUR year, to not only get that long-overdue book written, but to get it published as well.
On this episode you’re going to hear the details of what this synergistic book writing program is all about – and how you can get involved from the get go.
OUTLINE OF THIS EPISODE
- Melissa and Becky’s welcome and introduction to Chris Curran and this episode
- Create Your Book 2016: Coming in the new year
- The elements of CYB2016 and how you’ll be helped to write your book
- Outlining: How you discover that you DO know enough to write a book
- Group Input: The synergy of many creatives honing each other’s work
- Storytelling: 10 signature stories and how they’ll be used to compile your book
- Publishing Options: What’s going on with publishing, agents, self-publishing, etc.
- Options for promotion: Book covers, marketing checklists, podcasts, and more
- How you can find out more about Create Your Book 2016
RESOURCES MENTIONED ON THIS EPISODE:
Find out more about “Create Your Business Book Now.”