Contest to Find the Best Networlding Businesses!
We are looking for the best Networlding businesses around the U.S.
How do you know if a business is a great Networlding company?
Please answer the following questions about the company or companies that you think are the best places to Networld.
Help us by naming and answering the following questions for five or more companies and and once a month three winners will receive a gift certificate to Staples for $50.
* Please keep your open-ended responses to two-sentences or less.
1. Does your nominated company have a broad base of pro-active networking employees who come from a place of values? If so, how many can you identify? (Hint: LinkedIn is a great tool to find these people. Hint. Hint: You can go to the “Advanced People Search” page on LinkedIn and type in words like “change agent” and/or “integrity,” for example, to locate people who lead from a strong set of noble values.
2. Does the company value diversity? How does the company show it?
3. Does the company have a positive public perception? How does the company give back to the community?
4. Do the employees of the company “triad”–the term used in the book Tribal Leadership. This is a networking technique that effective leaders use to connect and then refer people they know to one other where it makes most sense with the greatest possibility of success for the two connecting as well as others that could be impacted by their connection. Think Warren Buffett being connected to Bill Gates by someone who knew them both. These connections are made based on common interests, values, and projects that people you know might want to collaborate on.
5. Open Ideas. Is there something your nomination does that is novel? Tell us about the uniqueness of your nomination
Please have your nominations and answers in by the end of the month.
From your responses we will compile a list of the best Networlding companies across the country!
If you have any questions please email me at melissa @ networlding.com.