With over 25 years of front-line marketing experience helping a wide variety of companies such as Kraft, Amoco and the Amoco Chemical subsidiary, Ingersoll-Rand, Schlage Door Hardware, Arthur Andersen and a host of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, Jack Trytten has touched most of the product categories and markets. He brings this wealth of knowledge to lunch and dinner occasions and has expanded these talks to workshops and seminars.
Keynote Speech/Principle Points
- What is a Growth Machine – how they differ from most companies?
- How you must look differently at your market.
- The one marketing goal for every company
- How to get your customers to drive your sales.
- How to think about change and use it to drive your markets.
- Case studies of the companies who have “cracked the code” and become Growth Machines
Click here to download JackTryttenOnePage