Networlding Publishing, Inc., Specializes in Promoting Books, But Not Just After Your Book Comes Out But, Also, Before
Creating a great book requires more than a good idea, strong research, and excellent writing. It also requires what I call “baking your marketing into your book writing process.”
All Marketing Isn’t The Same
A smart marketing plan insures that you have the best opportunity to succeed.
Our approach delivers:
- More effective launches
- Sustained sales = a bigger ROI
- Larger reader bases
Our comprehensive marketing services are delivered in two phases:
Pre-marketing creates the foundational key words that create stronger reader engagement.
During this phase our team will:
- Topic Selection
- Author Positioning
- Influencer Identification and Outreach
- Staying Power “Evergreen Content”: Creating something that people are reading five years from now.
- Identify Audience
- Understand Core Triggers
- Learn the Language – Keyword analysis
- Test idea with stealth “focus groups”
Success often comes after the Launch. A comprehensive post-marketing strategy keeps your book in front of your core audience while building a relationship with new readers.
During the post-marketing phase we will implement:
- Community building
- Social outreach
- Content spinoffs – grow and diversify your revenue