What a lot of people don’t know is how we accomplished that success and what it could mean for you and your business success, but we’ll tell you so you can use the idea.
First, we partnered with The Chicagoland Chamber in Chicago. We were members of the chamber and as such they provided us with the space we needed to host full-day bootcamps where people could go through the seven steps of Networlding. We offered those interested from the chamber and from Fast Company an option: either they could pay $350 for the full-day event and we would include the Networlding book and guidebook or they could buy the book on Amazon and pay just $50.00.
It won’t surprise you that the majority of people bought the book. Over the course of the first year more than 1000 professionals and business owners came through the bootcamps. We also found that people really enjoyed their groups and as a result, a number of people who connected a decade ago are still good friends, colleagues and even business partners.
Now we are back in full swing with Networlding Circles and we’re looking for people to start circles again through one of our certified facilitators or through ambassadors. If you are interested in becoming a Networlding Ambassador click here to contact us.
Want to start getting better business faster today? Start your own Networlding Circle and I will join you by phone for a session!
Here is all you have to do:
- Purchase the Nano-Second Networlding book by clicking here.
- Purchase the Networlding Guidebook by clicking here.
- Set up a group date by contacting us by clicking here and telling me about your goals and I will help you get started.and promote it with you.
- Use tools like LinkedIn, MeetUp, even Twitter to gather a group.
- Read the Nano book and then start the Networlding Guidebook with your group.
- Set up a time to bring me into your group by Skype or phone.
- Visit with me online where I will share my twenty-plus years of wisdom helping people achieve transformational opportunities through Networlding.
- Once you go through a group experience have participants start an extended group but continue to reconnect with your starter group to share wisdom and great connections.
- Finally, email me (email@example.com) with your success stories. I would love to showcase you and your success!
The Networlding Guidebook is designed as a companion to author Melissa Giovagnoli and Jocelyn Carter Miller’s bestselling book Networlding. While the first book provided an introduction to the overall concepts and practices of Networlding, this guidebook is intended to help you put Networlding into motion in real-time. Filled with checklists, questions and exercises to help you assess where you are in terms of your networks and the goals you hope to achieve through the implementation of Networlding, as well as a month-by-month action plan to roll out the process, The Networlding Guidebook is a fun, practical and easy-to-understand resource that helps you transform relationships from a pipeline to opportunities to a lifeline in our new world of work.
The Nano Networlders Book. It Only Takes a Second to Change Your Life Forever. Do you wish to surround yourself with people of like-minded values but struggle to find them? Are you experiencing a variety of ‘takers’ in your life, and spending all your energies defending yourself or your department or your company? The Nanosecond Networlders show us that there are compelling new solutions to some of the most vexing cross-cultural, career, and organizational business issues we face today. These solutions recognize that every decision is made in a split-second, and that although we often deliberate for months, the moment of commitment is the moment that counts. Making that commitment in a way that is firmly rooted in recognized individual core values is the key. No one can remove those barriers alone. This book shows us how to participate in an ‘exchange’ of ideas, values, and solutions to break through to our true potential-by leveraging the limitless possibilities inherent in every conversation we have.