What is Ghost Writing or a Ghostwriter?
Ghostwriting is the process of using someone other than yourself to research, write, and edit a book that you commission to be written. Ghostwriters hold no intellectual property rights to your book. You own ALL the rights. Ghostwriters are work-for-hire professionals who work on your behalf to create a book or books that will represent your best thought leadership.
When you hire Networlding you get even more support that includes:
- A professional team of experts who have decades of experience in researching, writing, publishing, launching and marketing books.
- Comprehensive research that will provide you with the most up-to-date review of the marketplace, competitive books, and recommended positioning for your book. This step is critical to getting your book found in the ever-growing book-writing space.
- Skilled writers who help you bring your writing to a level of excellence that creates engagement, understanding and insight into the area(s) where you are an expert.
- A team of book marketing experts who share with you their many years of what works when it comes to book marketing success.
- Experts to help you continually learn about and take advantage of the latest in book publishing strategy and trends.
Who should consider hiring a Ghostwriter?
Here are the types of people who most benefit from ghostwriting:
- Entrepreneurs who have growing companies and want more attention (think the power of “The Shark Tank”).
- Executives who are looking to build their thought-leader status. We have partnered with many executives like the head of IT for UBS, the head of internal alliances for Accenture, a partner at Mercer, the head of leadership for American Express and more. Each of these thought leaders was able to move his or her career forward, faster, by writing books.
- Creatives who want to tap into their creative goldmines and get work out that matters and makes a difference.