So this is how my brain works. I decided I would then Google interesting facts about Kangaroos and how, somehow, they are like humans and have their own unique networks. So here goes. Did you know:
- There are more kangaroos in Australia than there are humans?
- There are 45 species of kangaroos in Australia?
- They can run up up to 70 miles per hour?
- They do box with one another but prefer to kick with their hind legs?
- They live to around 18 years of age?
Now, this may not mean much to you but just thought it would be fun to think outside of the box when it comes to networks. Or, if you will, this blog post is more so about how to think differently to get to a place of breakthrough in your blogging. How am I doing? Did this help you? Was it the least bit interesting?