CEO of Networlding Publishing Inc., a Ghostwriting Company
Melissa G Wilson
Melissa G. Wilson is the author of 15 books with a number of bestsellers. Her latest book, Networking is Dead: Creating Connections that Matter, was a Wallstreet Journal and Barnes and Noble bestseller and her book, Networlding, was a #10 book on Amazon for an entire year.
Melissa started Networlding Publishing, a ghostwriting service and book marketing organization for thought leaders because her top value is “making a difference.” She found that she could make the biggest difference by following her “Power-of-Ten” Networlding process, helping ten authors a year.
To this end, Melissa assists thought leaders in ghostwriting, publishing and marketing their books. Her clients have included people like the head of diversity for Hewitt, the president of Holland Cruise Lines, the head of a division of Allstate, the head of HR for the NBA, a seven-time Inc. 500 entrepreneur and thought leaders from many small and mid-sized companies around the world.
Most importantly, Melissa provides strategies, tips and tools to help you create, publish and market GREAT content that will take your business and/or career to the next level.
Melissa’s greatest passion is helping new adults get better starts in their lives and careers. Here, she mentors up to ten college graduates yearly, providing them with paid mentorships in book publishing and marketing.
Melissa lives in Chicago, with her amazing husband she named Mr. Wonderful before Kevin O’Leary of Shark Tank fame made it a million-dollar brand.
Melissa and her husband, thriller-author, Craig S Wilson have an amazing blended family and a special “Creative Room” where they write. This room has helped them stay true to being eternal creatives and for Melissa, it’s her spot for podcasts, book-author ghostwriting, coaching and mad, breakthrough marketing sessions where she helps deserving authors get noticed so they can pay their mortgages and live their lives as the pure creatives they wish to be.
Why Should You Work With Melissa and Her Team?
We only work with 10-15 authors at a time so we ensure that we have the time to devote to each and every person. We also:
- Explain the writing process from start to finish.
- Walk you through the complex process of developing your book outline. Without a powerfully crafted outline you aren’t going to have a powerful book.
- Help you come up with powerful, captivating and engaging titles, themes, storylines and direction.
- Provide the personal attention you need to feel comfortable and less stressed.
- Ghostwrite, developmentally edit and edit your book or ebook.
- Or, if we are not ghostwriting but assisting you in writing your book, we offer editing suggestions, comments on your writing, outline and direction.
- Help locate the best research sites and most credible experts if you need case studies for your book.
- Provide expert coaching. We’re experts in what we do, just like you are the expert in what you do.
- Give you one-on-one coaching, feedback, and critiques of your work and as much one-on-one attention as possible during our live weekly calls.
- Give you access to the best and brightest in publishing.
Check out my new, non-profit initiative.